Top 5 Trends for Baby’s Nursery for 2015
Here are some of the growing trends in 2015 nurseries:
1. Embellished wall. Having an accented wall where your crib sits is not a new trend. But this year it is how you decorate this wall that makes all the difference. What’s cool about this trend is that it is pretty easy to do! Just use small decals to really make this wall pop. Whether it is geometric shapes like small triangles or fun different colored clouds you can place in a pattern, this wall will stand out and look great behind your crib.
2. Feminine Florals. If you are looking to decorate your nursery more with girly florals, this is the way to go. These classic floral patterns are chic and can even be sophisticated as your child grows. You can see these florals as wallpaper, reflected on bed sheets themes or accent pillows. A floral pattern background artwork with monogrammed letters is also a very elegant touch. Crisp white nursery furniture looks so gorgeous with the floral touches
3. Teepee. A nod to a rustic design element, adding a teepee is a fun piece to place in your baby’s nursery. Add a fur rug and some pillows and it makes a great space for reading time as well as a fun hideaway when your little one gets older.
4. Golds and metallics. One of the hottest trends today is adding metallic golds to your baby’s nursery. Whether it is a gold lamp, crib or art pieces, it is the perfect way to fancy up your
baby’s nursery. The gold element can be mixed and matched to suit any decor tastes.
5. Bright furniture. Want to make your nursery standout? Choose a brightly colored dresser to really make your baby’s room pop. Bright blues, raspberries and bold green cribs are on color trend. With beautiful, unique handles in addition to a traditional design to the furniture is a perfect addition to have in your baby’s new room.
Most important trend? Have fun! Baby won't be able to complain for at least the first 2-3 years...
- Simple Baby Necessities