Top 10 Baby Girl Names of 2015
1. Emma – whole or complete. This was seems to be a keeper. It's been on the most popular lists for many generations.
3. Sophia - Wise. Another timeless name. It's a very soft sounding name.
4. Ava - Iniquity. Short, simple and beautiful. You can't go wrong with this one.
5. Isabella – Devoted to God. I've always loved the shortened versions of this name: Izzy or Bella. So pretty!
6. Mia – Female abbreviation of Michal. This is a relative newcomer. It reminds me of Mia Farrow...not a bad association at all.
7. Charlotte – Feminine Manly. I love this name. It has stood the test of time.
8. Amelia - Defender. I can't help but think of Amelia Bedelia! But I loved those books as a child so it's a good association.
9. Emily – Hard working. This one is really popular with my friends this year!
10. Madison – Surname derived from Matthew “gift of God” or from Matilda “strong fighter." I loved the shortened Maddy--sweet an adorable name.
- Nurzery Staff